Jack and Beanstalk slot will plunge you into the atmosphere of the eponymous English fairy-tale.
The Jack and Beanstalk Slot: Rules and Technical Parameters
- 5 reels and 20 fixed paylines. You can’t change the number of lines, which means you have bigger winnings along with the need of greater expenses.
- The betting range consists of 10 levels. The 1st level equals to 1 coin per line; the 10th level equals to 10 coins per line.
- The value of a coin starts at £0.1 and goes up to £0.5, meaning the highest bet is £100. To make the highest bet, you can use the Bet Max button.
- There’s an Auto-Play mode to run the reels automatically after specifying the number of spins and the bet.
- To get information about payments, click on “Paytable”.
- Wild is shown as the title of the game inscribed in a golden frame. Although it appears less often than any other symbol, it guarantees significant wins. Wild can substitute any other symbols except Scatter and a key. Once it appears on a line, it will move to the left, and each move will bring you a free spin. This will continue until Wild occupies the leftmost position. That is, the best case is when you get Wild on the rightmost reel. Apart from all the above, Wild will increase winnings by 3
- Scatter is a chest of treasures. 3 or more Scatters appearing on the screen at a time (regardless of position) will trigger free spins. Once it happens, a new symbol in the form of a key appears, and the most interesting part of the game begins. During free spins, all the keys hold their positions. By collecting them, you can get the following bonuses:
- 3 keys will activate two bags of money substituting Wilds. That is, Wild will expand to two cells.
- 6 keys will expand Wild onto the entire reel! It will turn into golden chickens.
- 9 keys will turn Wild into a golden harp covering all the reels and performing the same functions as Wild (except from that the harp will increase the winning by 2 times more!). The highest prize is 6000x!
If you get 3 more Scatters during free spins, you’ll get 5 more free spins. As for the spins during which Wild moves to the left, they aren’t counted and free spins, meaning they don’t reduce the number of free spins.
Other Symbols and Payments:
- 3, 4 or 5 Jacks will bring you 20x, 200x or 1000x, respectively.
- 3, 4 or 5 ogres – 15x, 100x or 750x.
- 3, 4 or 5 goats – 10x, 50x or 250x.
- 3, 4 or 5 bailers – 8x, 30x or 125x.
- 3, 4 or 5 Aces – 6x, 25x or 100x.
- 3, 4 or 5 Q or K – 5x, 20 or 75x.
- 3, 4 or 5 J – 4x, 15x or 50x.
- 3, 4 or 5 “10” – 3x, 10x or 30x.
The coefficients above may seem to be rather small, but only until you get Wild, which will significantly increase your winnings. However, if you not sure in your gambling skills, you can test the game in a free mode. No investments needed. Spend virtual credits the way you want to check your strategy for consistency and make your first bet with real money as soon as you feel ready for the real battle.
The story of “Jack and the Beanstalk” is very old (no less a few thousand years!), but is still relevant. Launch the game, overcome all the obstacles along with the young, poor boy (who’s also the main character).
Childhood is the careless time when you can just close your eyes and dream, and nothing can prevent you from flying high in the sky and visiting wonderful worlds. Do you remember the time when your dreams transferred you to magical countries? Most likely, those days have long gone into oblivion, but thanks to Net Entertainment, you have all chance to find yourself in a fairy-tale again.