The Gung Pow slot will plunge you into an unforgettable festive atmosphere of the Chinese New Year known as the Spring Festival.
You have a great chance to make money and have fun. The Gung Pow slot will treat you with all kinds of glowing flashlights and worthy payments!
As you know, the Chinese New Year is always dedicated to a specific zodiac sign. There are 12 thematic festivals following one another according to the order of the astrological signs (that is, Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, etc.). The only thing common for all holidays is a great party that absorbs all citizens.
Colorful fireworks, people dancing in the company of dragon-dummies, paper lanterns with candles in flying in the sky – these are only a few of dozens of celebrations accompanying Chinese New Year! Luckily, the Gung Pow gambling machine gives you a chance to participate in this unique event.
The Gung Pow slot: technical characteristics:
- 5 reels representing all attributes of the Spring Festival and 243 ways to win replacing standard paylines. To get more information, click on the Paytable.
- The bet step is 25. The highest bet is 250 coins.
- Since there are no paylines, the adjustable parameters are the number of coins and the value of a coin.
- Among the special features, there are free spins and a risk round in which you can either double up your winning per the last spin by guessing the color of the face-down card. You can try your luck in the risk round every time, when you consider the winnings are low. You can double up your winnings for several times.
- The payment range starts at 2x the bet and goes up to 3000x. If two or more winning combinations occur at the same time, the winnings are added.
Once you spin the reels, you’ll be instantly amazed at the beauty of the playing field consisting of Chinese lanterns, fireworks, crackers, Bengal lights and multi-colored playing cards!
But there are two signs deserving special attention: Wild and Scatter:
- Traditionally, Wild is shown as the logo of the game. It appears only on the 2nd and the 4th Although it doesn’t make winnings independently, it replaces other symbols, thereby bringing more and greater wins. Wild doesn’t replace Scatter.
- Scatter is represented with the image of a Chinese coin. It plays in any position. 3, 4 or 5 Scatters will bring you from 1x to 100x the bet along with 15 free spins with a multiplier of 3x. Moreover, free spins can be retriggered if 3, 4 or 5 Scatters appear during the prize round.
- There’s no progressive jackpot.
- Autoplay runs the game automatically for a certain number of spins with preset parameters (a pop-up submenu will help you).
- You can change the number of coins and the value of a coin, as well as sound effects, game speed, and balance display. If you have any doubts, “?” sign will help you.
Assume you have 2000 coins and the coin size of 1. You put 4 coins and stake and, given the step is 25, get 100 credits as the bet per spin. The first four spins are unsuccessful (the balance goes down to 1600), but the 5th one brings you 60, meaning you have 1660 on balance. The next one brings you 28, and the score is 1588. Finally, you get fantastic 2200 credits! The profit is 1588–100+2200-2000=1688. The coin value is equal to £1, and you either leave or continue to play with astonishing £1688 in the pocket!