Excalibur slot is a story about the legendary eponymous sword and its owner, King Arthur.
The slot can boast of an abundance of colors and an appropriate soundtrack that will win hearts of lovers of ancient legends. Not only will the passion for gambling, but also a rich and intriguing historical background push you towards making your first spin.
Pay attention to the following paying symbols that may appear on 5 reels and 20 paylines:
- King Arthur.
- Excalibur sword.
- Morgan le Fay.
- Golden cup.
- Standard playing cards on the coats of arms.
Just run the slot in your browser. Moreover, there’s a free mode so that every player, regardless of the previous experience and budget, can test the gameplay without investing a penny. Virtual credits are not just accounted on your balance once you run the game, but can also be replenished by refreshing the webpage. Thus, you have every component for exciting gambling round-the-clock.
However, true fun comes only when real money is at stake. Before you make your first cash bet, make sure you thoroughly studied all the game rules and subtleties so that nothings stands between you and amazing wins.
To better control the gambling process, adjust the number of reels and paylines, as well as the number of coins and the value of a coin, up to your needs and strategy.
The next controls are at your disposal:
- A small spanner – to on/off (and regulate) the music.
- The question mark – to get more information about the game.
- Autoplay – to spin the reels automatically for a specified number of times with preset parameters.
- Paytable – to get more info about payments.
One of the greatest advantages of the Excalibur slot is that any symbol can bring you winnings.
Let’s take a closer look at what to expect from the game:
- Excalibur, which is Wild, is the highest paying symbol. 5 Wilds appearing on a payline will bring you incredible 120 000x the bet. Wild can also substitute other symbols (except Scatter and Golden Wild) and thereby complement winning combinations.
- Golden Wild appears only on the 3rd It can substitute any symbols and quadruple winnings.
- Scatter is shown as a Golden cup. It plays regardless of the position:
- 2 Scatters will double down the bet.
- 3 Scatters will bring you 5x and trigger 10 free spins if you play for real money.
- 4 Scatters will award you 25x and 20 free spins.
- 5 Scatters will add 500x to your balance and trigger 30 free spins.
How to Win at the Excalibur Slot
To gain experience and confidence in your tactics, you should first comprehend the game nuances. Each button has a specific function, use virtual credits and stay safe. Once you feel ready to help the King, choose the most reliable online casino, register and replenish the balance.
Note that most casinos provide a welcome bonus, meaning you can get a few dozen of “encouraging” pounds.
Whether you know everything about the proof of Arthur’s lineage or have never heard about the Sword in the Stone, you will get all chance to write your own story of success. According to epos, Excalibur possessed an invincible force and could heal with its scabbard. Although Morgan le Fay stole the sword and threw it into a lake, Arthur remained unbeatable even without his favorite weapon.
So what about taking part in exciting adventures in the company of the brave King and help him in his deeds? Be sure, he’s as generous as courageous and will share all gained treasures with you.
Let’s take an example of how to play at the Excalibur slot.
Suppose you have £5 000 on the balance and all 20 paylines active. Given the bet per line is £1 (the size of the coin is 1 as well), you will have £4960 left after the first two unsuccessful spins. You’re dissatisfied with such an outcome and increase the bet up to £60. The next spin brings you £120 (£5020 in total). The next one brings two swords and some low-paying symbols. The win is £360, meaning you have £5320, or £320 profit.