Dead or Alive slot is one of the best online emulators for lovers of westerns and desperate gambling.
A dangerous criminal is wanted dead or alive, and you’re here to find him on the reels among many other symbols like lethal weapons, beer mugs, sheriff badges, hats and more attributes of the Wild West.
The Dead or Alive slot technical characteristics and special symbols:
- 5 reels, 3 rows and 9
- The coin value can be changed within limits of £0.01– £0.5.
- There are 4 bet levels.
- The lowest bet per line is £0.01.
- The highest total bet is £18.
- The highest possible prize is 54 000x the bet.
Special Symbols: Wild and Scatter
Wild is shown as the “Wanted” image. It can replace other symbols (except Scatter) missing to form paying combinations. During free spins, Wild becomes Sticky and fixes itself on the payline till the end of the round. One or more Sticky Wilds appearing on the screen during free spins will trigger 5 free spins more.
- 3, 4 or 5 Wilds will bring 25x, 150x or 1500x the bet.
- 2, 3, 4 or 5 Scatters will bring 2x, 4x, 25x and 2500x the bet, respectively.
Scatter is represented with crossed guns. 3, 4 or 5 Scatters appearing anywhere on the screen will trigger 12 free spins. All wins during the prize round will be doubled. Moreover, free spins will be retriggered if 3 or more Scatters appear during the prize round.
Apart from incredible winnings, special symbols will bring you a lot of fun. Thematic piano music, fun cowboy laughter, and other thematic attributes will keep your spirit on the highest level. You will not only see, but also hear and feel all the victories!
Other Paying Symbols
Although Wild and Scatter bring the highest payments, there’s a bunch of “ordinary” yet no less profitable in the long run images:
- 3, 4 or 5 sheriff badges (the highest paying symbol except for special symbols) will award you 20x, 125x or 1000x the bet.
- 3, 4 or 5 belts – 20x, 100x or 750x.
- 3, 4 or 5 cowboy hats – 15x, 75x or 400x.
- 3, 4 or 5 cowboy boots – 12x, 60x or 300x.
- 3, 4 or 5 beer mugs – 10x, 50x or 200x.
- Standard playing cards are the lowest paying symbols. 3, 4 or 5 of them will grant you:
- A – 10x, 20x or 100x the bet.
- K – 5x, 15x or 75x.
- Q – 4x, 12x or 50x.
- J – 2x, 10x or 40x.
- 10 – 2x, 10x or 25.
The coefficients for classic symbols as not as high as for the special ones, but they appear more often.
The Dead or Alive slot controls:
- Bet Level – to change the level of the bet.
- Bet Lines – to select the number of lines to bet on.
- Coin Value – to change the value of a coin.
- Max Bet – to make the highest bet.
- Paytable – to get more information about payments.
- Feature Preview – to watch how the game goes. A useful option for newcomers.
The Bottom Line
This time Net Entertainment did they job at the highest level, just like they always do. The control panel is easy-to-understand and includes all necessary controls so that you will have no problem in focusing on the game process and controlling your strategy and budget.
Although the slot looks classic, it can boast of modern graphics and animation effects. A pre-storm sky stretching over the Wild West, lightning, a rotating weather vane and a swinging lantern will tune you on the waves of wild success.
The Dead or Alive slot is one of the best products by Net Entertainment. Not only lovers of Wild West, but also those who can’t live a single day without adrenaline rush will find it a perfect gambling option.